- The last time Akron started the season 26-7 was 2006.
- The Zips have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after having a field goal percentage of 34.9 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 36 or more rebounds this season, Akron has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- Akron set season lows for assists (five), field goals made (15), steals (two), three-pointers (one), three-point percentage (7.7), and total points (42).
- Akron has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past eight games.
- Demetrius Treadwell accounted for 35.7 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Demetrius Treadwell and Carmelo Betancourt) accounted for 44.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Demetrius Treadwell has led the team in scoring six times and in rebounding 19 times in 33 games this season.
- Demetrius Treadwell has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Zeke Marshall has 10 straight double-digit point games.
Virginia Commonwealth Game Notes:
- The top two scorers (Troy Daniels and Juvonte Reddic) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Troy Daniels has led the team in scoring 10 times in 35 games this season.
- Jarred Guest has led the team in rebounding three times in 35 games this season.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of Troy Daniels's career.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Juvonte Reddic's career.
- Juvonte Reddic has three straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014